Thursday, October 25, 2007

I hate first posts. No, really.

I decided I need a knitting blog. Everyone seems to have one these days. There might be law here too, if I ever find out that I passed the bar exam. None of the few places I was interested in working were interested in me, so I'm back to the plan of starting a solo practice. I keep thinking I should be scared to death, but really I'm looking forward to getting set up and starting my own business. My husband the solo practice chiropractor has been a really bad influence on me that way. He's a lot happier without a boss, and I want some of that happiness for me.

While waiting to find out, I'm knitting. Right now, I'm knitting a pair of striped socks out of Lion Brand self-striping yarn, the blue and purple striped discontinued one. If I run out of yarn before I finish the toe, I'll probably be hitting up people on Ravelry who have it in their stash to see if I can buy or beg it from them.

No comments: